The Bayou Gardener Family

23 hours ago, 1shotwade said:

I'm really liking this forum so far! I do have a couple questions though.

1. Shoule there be a button at the top of the home page that gets you in touch with whoever is in charge of the forum? Seems it would be easy to help keep info flowing etc.

2. I always liked the like button on other forums. Can we use it here? I find it an easy way to keep tract of info I want to look back on.

3. Maybe I just missed it but is there a mebers list so you can look up people?

4. probably didn't look close enough but how do we sent private messages?

Thanks,

Wade

1. Shoule there be a button at the top of the home page that gets you in touch with whoever is in charge of the forum? Seems it would be easy to help keep info flowing etc.
(There is a link at the bottom of the forum next to 'Themes' called 'Contact Us'. This will allow a member to message the Admin of the forum.)

2. I always liked the like button on other forums. Can we use it here? I find it an easy way to keep tract of info I want to look back on.
(There is an reaction button next to each post that allows you to 'like' a post. If you are talking about a bookmark, that will be added soon.)

3. Maybe I just missed it but is there a mebers list so you can look up people?
(On the menu at top of forum, under activity you'll see a search button, click that, then select the members search tab then click search members.)

4. probably didn't look close enough but how do we sent private messages?
(You can go to the members profile and message them there, or you can hover your mouse over a members name, an ID card will popup, you can message a member from there also.)

• Like 2

Thanks so much. This will make it easier for me to navigate the site. (As you no doubt can tell, I'm not exactly what you would call computer literate!)

Wade

23 hours ago, bigboberta said:

When I choose click to choose file, this is what I get.  The file I have been trying is 592kb  I can do it from my laptop but not my cell. 

Screenshot_20190810-120533.png

@bigboberta

I believe I've fixed the cell phone picture loading error. Please try again.

-Hippie

Trying posting on cell phone.

IMG_20190724_102543273.jpg

Bob Guidry

Retired Fire Fighter

Easleyville, LA

That appears to work, thanks Willie.

100_3702.JPG

Bob Guidry

Retired Fire Fighter

Easleyville, LA

Just signed up.  I did not know about your new forum until the old one was shut down and I did some searching.   I was "Chapman" on the old forum.  Thanks for getting this going.

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcome Gene.  Looking forward to being here.

Thanks willie for keeping this going, had to search a minute to find it. I post sporadically, but always enjoyed the other forum and the people on it. I’m sure this one will be something Donald would be proud of.

• Like 2

Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been

933FCA51-51AF-498B-8D60-8A1F2063BF8A.jpeg

Hello to all. I followed the old site for a couple of years as a guest only. I really enjoyed reading the members posts and learned many things that I was able to use in my own garden. It seems the old website is seldom used now and people are moving to this website. So I decided to take the plunge and join in myself. I look forward to working with everyone here  

• Like 5

Hi  Gene!

Hello  Gaston Farmer welcome to the site

Hey Chapman It is going to take me awhile to get used to seeing you r posts as Fred 

Hello Parrothead127

Welcome Kenpaw!

Edited by Maggie13

21' X 48' High Tunnel

Knox, NY

A word of warning, if you see Jack on a plane don't wave and say HI-Jack, that could get you in a bunch of trouble. Say hello Jack instead.

"gene''

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Did Whiskydog AKA Al Morgan migrate to this site?  I had sent him an email and did not receive a reply.

8 hours ago, Ogeechee899 said:

Did Whiskydog AKA Al Morgan migrate to this site?  I had sent him an email and did not receive a reply.

Yes, Whiskydog joined with the name Okra Gardener.