The Bayou Gardener Family
Sign in to follow this  
woodchip gardener

building with pallet wood

Thanks Chip'.

This gave me a trip down memory lane from when I was a kid with my old Bruno (Father  ) I like also the modern touch of the Cooker /heater oven rig they placed in the shed insted of a cut up 44gallon drum, Inspirational  to those of us that like to collect crap & put it to good use Regards from down under

hi tazzy!  greetings from North Carolina!  i read your post about the crap weather.  i hope things settle down.  congrats to your wife on the "11 out of 10" and her wins!

i used to get pallets from the local lawn mower sales place for free.  some i put on the floor on one end of our well house to keep some of our storage items up off the concrete floor in case it got wet in there.  i also used them to build some small raised beds for my beans and such.  they are a lot of work to rip up, but the wood on them is good and strong.

i am always amazed at the cabin videos.  that takes a ton of patience.  i do like the ones that make chairs and storage shed out of them.

Edited by woodchip gardener
  • Like 2

I made this fence to around my 1978 Silver Streak camper, it had seven pieces and made this basket to fit the forks I made to the tractor to trim branches and wash the house, i made a palled puller can take one apart with out breaking a board.

Fence 4.JPG

Lights 2015 4.JPG

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

• Like 4

omgosh!  these are amazing, joe!  i love the little fence!  you have made some handy stuff!    i would love to see a pic of your pallet puller.  i stopped getting the pallets because they are so tough to get apart.  sometimes i just had to saws all those nails!

thanks for the pics!  they inspire me to make some cute garden bed fence!