The Bayou Gardener Family
Sign in to follow this  
woodchip gardener

Want seeds?

Posted (edited)

Hey all. I got a pack of rouge d hiver lettuce seeds as my free seeds from bakers. Anybody want them?  Only have 1 pack so first pm with yr mailing address gets them sent to them. Thanks!

If i get/have any other seeds in future i will post here to share. 

Edited by woodchip gardener

2 hours ago, woodchip gardener said:

Nobody huh. Ok. Well will put them in the seed bin in case anyone reads this later and can use them.

I'm currently growing that variety among others, its worth growing, y'all.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:26 AM, woodchip gardener said:

Hey all. I got a pack of rouge d hiver lettuce seeds as my free seeds from bakers. Anybody want them?  Only have 1 pack so first pm with yr mailing address gets them sent to them. Thanks!

If i get/have any other seeds in future i will post here to share. 

If nobody else wants them, hell, I'll take them and plant them this fall

On 5/30/2020 at 11:03 AM, woodchip gardener said:

Nobody huh. Ok. Well will put them in the seed bin in case anyone reads this later and can use them.

Thanks for the offer. I have various varieties in the freezer...I only plant lettuce every other yr....occasionally every 2 yrs.

6 hours ago, woodchip gardener said:

Wonderful. Can you pm me your address and i will put them out to ya.

Woodchip, after having sent my address to Rabbitproof, I'll try to actually send it to the one that I meant to send it to. Some days, I would make a bag of shit look like a Phd

• Haha 2

I got the seed WoodChip, Thank you.....My wife loves red lettuce....Why?....I have no idea....I also would like to apologize because until I got your PM, I thought you were a dude. Why? I have no idea other than I am old. I say "I have no idea" a lot these days.

I kept the card,(nice touch) and if you plant a fall garden, I'ma send you something nice. Ever grow kohlrabi? I got some hybrid seeds that make the best kohlrabi that one can put in their mouth.

• Like 1