The Bayou Gardener Family
Sign in to follow this  
Hippie Willie

Joke of the day

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Nancy Pelosi, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there is only four parachutes.

Dr Fauci, said “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.

The pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Pelosi said ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the United States.” she takes one and jumps.

President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10-year-old. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting".

The child replies, "Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the United States took my school backpack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Subject: Boffin's: Beer....

"Sometimes, when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed.  Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I did not drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, it is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true, than be selfish and worry about my liver.”

Babe Ruth

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.”

Paul Horning

"24 hours in a day and 24 beers in a case.     Coincidence?  I think not!”

H. L. Mencken

"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep.     When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.  So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven.”

George Bernard Shaw

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Benjamin Franklin

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.  Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention,  But the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.”

Dave Barry

“Beer: Helping ugly people have sex since 3000 B.C.”

W. C. Fields

“Remember ‘I’ before ‘E,’ except in Budweiser.”

Professor Irwin Corey

“To some it is a six-pack. To me, it is a Support Group.  Salvation in a can.”

Leo Durocher

One night at Cheers , a TV Sitcom,  Cliff Clavin said to his buddy, Norm Peterson: "Well, ya see, Normmy, it's like this ... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo.  And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.  This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.  In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.  Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells.  But, naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.  In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.  That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Its Tax  Time down under

At the end of the tax year, the ATO sent a tax inspector to audit the books of a local hospital.

While the taxman was checking the books, he turned to the executive of
the hospital and said: "I notice you buy a lot of bandages. I imagine
there's a lot of wastage there. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the executive. "We save them up and send them
back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a
free roll."

"Oh," replied the taxman, somewhat disappointed that his unusual
question had a practical answer.

However, he was now well mounted on his favourite hobby horse and ready
to be critical. "What about all these plaster purchases? What do you
do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the executive, who actually hadn't a clue, but rising
to the challenge. "We save that too, and send it back to the
manufacturer and every so often they send us a free bag of plaster."

"My, my, an answer for everything!" responded the auditor, who also
fancied himself a bit of a wit. "What do you do with all the remains
from the circumcision surgeries?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the executive.

What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the tax
office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."

Regards Pete

• Haha 5

TO ALL MY INTELLIGENT FRIENDS

Keep that brain working; try to figure this one out....

See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common?

1. Banana

2. Dresser

3. Grammar

4. Potato

5. Revive

6. Uneven

7. Assess

Give it another try....

Look at each word carefully. You'll kick yourself when you discover the

Answer. This is so cool.....

REMEMBER I ONLY SENT THIS TO MY SMART FRIENDS

NOW DON'T LET ME DOWN

No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters...

Answer is below!

Answer:

In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.

Did you figure it out?

No? Then send this to more people and stump them as well.

Then, you'll feel better too.....

Regards Pete

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The corona virus lockdown,  I'm  Guessing  has been a blessing with having been confined with my wife for all these months, It has given her the  time to confront me with all the things I have done wrong for the last 30 years !!. May we all receive such a blessing ?

Regards Pete

• Haha 4

Having some states lock down & others open is about as sensible as having a peeing section in a swimming pool !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

You know Guys , my wife Ellen recons going through this  is  like living between a rock & wanting to hit someone with it!

Regards Pete

• Like 3

I have noticed that in these last few months it is  stupidity that  travels faster than any virus can on this planet.

Regards Pete

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I was just wondering if anyone knows when the  Pandemic  Social Distancing restrictions  might be ending ,that way I might be able to convince Ellie to let me back in the house.!

Regards Pete

• Like 2

I just found out that the coronavirus toilet paper mystery is:  When one person sneezes : ten other people crap their pants

Regards Pete

• Haha 1