The Bayou Gardener Family

After wrestling to hook and disconnect my three point auger, I watched a YouTube video and a guy had his tied to a fence post. This morning when I unhooked from mine, I put it against a pecan tree and took a ratchet strap to secure it to the tree. Everyone but me may know this already but this was sure a lot easier way to get it off of my tractor. 

IMG_0524.JPG

• Like 5

My brother ties his up to a big post, helps a lot.  Yours looks like a heavy-duty one.

• Like 2

We do not own one but I can see where that idea sure would make disconnecting it from the tractor much easier!

It is always nice when you find helpful, time saving and down right simple but ingenious ideas that  work videos! 

• Like 2

21' X 48' High Tunnel

Knox, NY

Mine hangs from a large pecan tree limb using an old wire-rope sling. Sure does make it easier to hook and unhook.

Shane

• Like 2

Mine looks like this.

Easy to mount/unmount.

post-hole-digger.jpg

• Haha 4

Disclaimer: All photographs uploaded here were taken for my own use. You do not see any weeds. It is your imagination.

When I was on the farm 50 years ago we had miles and miles of fence to keep up 3,500 acres with 700 head of cattle this fellow I worked with like real stupid going to help and wanted to run the digger, I told him you seen me drill many of post holes I said you peck at it drill a little pull up repeat until we get depth for Conner post, what does stupid do revved up the tractor and buried it, tractor knocked up, you know how big a hole you have to dig with a shovel to get that thing out, wanted to kill him and put him in that 6' V hole, I still like my digger like Big Sky has.

• Like 2