The Bayou Gardener Family
Sign in to follow this  
The Country Toad

Pats hitch

I've had one on my Kubota for 6 years and can say it works like it is supposed to.

I agree with MikeM, when I bought my tractor I had the dealer put one on it. That was 11 years ago, I couldn't do without it. The only con is not all implements are the same width.  Get the spreader and mark it , I put light score marks with a hack saw for proper alignment.  I marked the implements with permanent marker so i know what mark it aligns with.  Some of the newer implements are marked quick hitch compatible and all are the same width.

• Like 1

Bob Guidry

Retired Fire Fighter

Easleyville, LA

they work great been having my for 11 years, the two spring finally broke and I am having a hard time finding his web page, what would really be nice if the implements dealer would go to a standard that they would be the same where the lift pins are would not have to adjust it every time.

Posted (edited)

Joe...     try 270 422 4544.    I had to call em cause mine didn't fit so they built me a set.   I'm sure they can help w the springs.   SUPER NICE FOLKS

Edited by The Country Toad
  • Like 1

Country Toad, thanks, will give them a call, appreciate your help, Joe