The Bayou Gardener Family
Sign in to follow this  
ol hippie

PMR 30

Just wondering how many folks, if any, have one. Wade, do you still have one. If so, are you liking it. 

HEY HIPPIE! Sorry it has taken me this long to check bake in! Having some health issues.

Yes, still got the PMR-30. Haven't used it much but it's been fne by me! Ya just got to take your time loading the mags to make sure they are stacked right and tapped to the rear. Other than that, it's rock-n-roll! I thought if I ever have to go into one of those riots I'll leace the wheelgun home and trust my PMR with 30 rounds and 60 more in two spare clips. I'm convinced I could fight my way out of that crowd with that! Not so much with a wheelgun!

Wade

Same here on the health issues and the PMR-30. Wishing the best on your issues. I carried mine for a good while but switched to something smaller. Broke it back out last week and shot probably about 50-75 rounds. Like you said, load the mags right and no problems. With all that’s going on these days, thinking about carrying it again just for the capacity.