Bayou Gardener Family

Sacalait Jigs

A while back I started tying my own sacalait jigs.  Its  very cool and fun hobby.  I don't watch TV, so when the days get short I have some  time on my hands after the sun goes down. 

Now that I have a lifetime supply of jigs in my tackle box, I've decided I'm going to sell some of these (or try to).  I don't have everything quite up and running yet, but I wanted to make you regulars on here an offer.  Anybody who wants to try one of these, I'll send you one, my treat.  Just shoot me a message on here or email me at resistancejigs@gmail.com with your address.    I'd just like your honest opinions on what you think, and maybe a fish pic or two when you test em out.  My family and friends won't say anything critical in fear of cutting off their free jig supply... lol

RESISTANCE JIGS.jpg

111020.jpg

111021.jpg

111022.jpg

111023.jpg

111024.jpg

111026.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BigSkyGardener said:

Can you ice fish with them? 🙂

Don't make me jealous any more than I am.  Deer season opens this weekend and it's going to be 83 degrees Saturday.

I don't know if I have that much deep woods off.

Nice looking jigs Boudin. I also tie jigs for my own use. It's a fun way to past time on our long winter evenings, but it doesn't take long to have many more than you'll ever use. The blue and white one is a good one for where I fish and also a black and chartreuse.

"gene"

On 11/14/2020 at 9:28 AM, PawPaw "gene" said:

Nice looking jigs Boudin. I also tie jigs for my own use. It's a fun way to past time on our long winter evenings, but it doesn't take long to have many more than you'll ever use. The blue and white one is a good one for where I fish and also a black and chartreuse.

"gene"

Thanks PPG.  It's a fun hobby for sure.  I'd agree with those colors.  I also caught a ton of fish over the summer on blue / chart.