Bayou Gardener Family

Welcome MichaelLloyd

Admin

Hello MichaelLloyd,

Welcome to Bayou Gardener Family. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

MichaelLloyd joined on the 04/19/21.

View Member

• Like 1

I've been gone awhile. I don't even remember what my username on the Bayou Gardener forum was. Hopefully this is close. I have to admit that I am struggling a little right now. Seeing "In Memory of Donald" on the site was as shocking as whatever the original Bayou Gardener website turned into. I'm glad that this is site here but deeply saddened that Donald passed. Deeply is not strong enough. I was going through hundreds of subscribed channels on YouTube and I came across The Bayou Gardener. There was no way I was going to unsubscribe from that one. I looked at when the last video was made and had a sinking feeling. 

I'm not in TX right now. I'm working in NW New Mexico and looking forward to getting back to my tractor and garden. I don't know when but I'll get there...

Rest in Peace Donald. You made a difference in my life and will always be in my memory.

• Like 6

Welcome back !!!  We all miss Donald and Mary . I think Donald would be pleased by Hippie Willie  trying to keep us together and I'm very grateful for his effort. 

Edited by bordercollie
  • Like 3

Very well said Michael. I remember you from the old site and am glad that you have found your way over here. Come home soon and safely as we look forward to hearing about your gardening experiences.