The Bayou Gardener Family
Hippie Willie

TBG Forum Archive

Thanks to @BigSkyGardener for providing an archive of TBG Forum. The archive is hosted here on our own server.

Please NOTE that the archive is READ ONLY. There is no need to try to log-in at the archive site. You simply can browse the forum
and topics. Some images may be broken but the topics and post are there.

Desktop Users can access the archive on the Main Menu:
forun_archive-compressor.png

Mobile/Tablets can access the archive on the Main Menu:

Click Hamburger Menu:
archive-mobile-compressor.png

Click Browse:
archive-mobile-menu-compressor.png

Then click TBG Forum:
archive-mobile-menu-2-compressor.png

• Like 4

This is great news!

I was sad to think all of the useful information was lost forever!

21' X 48' High Tunnel

Knox, NY

I believe all of the pertinent information is there. Images are hosted away from the original site, so if the link to them is still valid they will work.

I tried to get the pages to all link back together but you may find a broken link here and there. If there are some major problems found please let me know and I will try to resolve them.

The site is permanently offline now I think, so if there was something on there that wasn't archived it is probably lost.

As Hippie said, it is read only and you can't log in or search.

Enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Disclaimer: All photographs uploaded here were taken for my own use. You do not see any weeds. It is you imagination.

If you are on there reading and see an image that you want to see again, you may think about downloading it. Right click -> save image as.

The Youtube video links still work and will continue to until Youtube decides to delete them.

I do have all of the Webcajun videos archived as well, if something were to happen to them. There are 184 videos. 7.5GB.

Nice touch on the third level domain Hippie. Almost like it never left.

Almost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Disclaimer: All photographs uploaded here were taken for my own use. You do not see any weeds. It is you imagination.

Is the archive searchable?  I tried doing a search and get error 404.

1 hour ago, Jimmiec said:

Is the archive searchable?  I tried doing a search and get error 404.

No. The pages are now static. The best I could do since I had no access to the server and had to make due.

If Willie has it where it can get indexed by a google bot, it might get picked up so that you can search using the search engine.

None of the functions will work. Only the links were restored, and the pages that were served from the database were made static.

I have the files locally on my computer, and can search them for you if is it important. Just send me a note.