The Bayou Gardener Family
woodchip gardener

Old Tractors In Use

this video has some nice really old tractors in it just starting them up to see how they sounded. 

Edited by woodchip gardener
video out. took down.
  • Like 1

Wow....we've come a loooooong way, have we not?  Folks around here love to have tractor shows.....lots of really old ones,too.

Very good video, woodchip, older than me, but some the tractors in this were still around when I first started driving them.

• Like 1

we have sling instead of cable.  when i was surfing through the channels recently i found an awesome show called Classic Tractor Fever.  the episode i saw was shot at a classic crawler show and featured a ton of the old machines. during the show they mentioned they had a youtube channel.  tons of cool videos about old tractors!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkiN4LSD4O7qNI9gC0EWfMQ

Here is some that are coming up for sale, Helping an older Lady get rid of as much as possible before the kids and grand kids come in for the kill, I sold the 1930 AA that was a three month project it had been setting since 1990, several antique tractors with complete rebuild and some have clear coat paints job, just started working on them, if anyone interested or know someone that is here is some pictures.

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

model D right front.jpg

model D right front 1.jpg

unstyled D 1 right side front.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5105.jpg

before cleaning.jpg

• Like 2

Wow Joe ! That is a true treasure trove. 

Thanks you all, Paw Paw gene, I sold it and a 1937 for V-8 got 20,000 for each one, sold that big John Deere for 18,500 and sold two more tractors, five to go and will be glad when its done, been working there a year this month, I want to be home, course its on 1/4 mile from my house but some long days then got my place to take care of, told her today I want a divorce, so she gave me a 9" logan lathe, got it loaded then told her still want a divorce, she just walked to her house, WOMEN, they don't listen, here is a pic of the truck and big John Deere.

4230 tractor 3.jpg

1937 Ford V-8.jpg

• Like 2