The Bayou Gardener Family
Rajun Gardener

Leaked video from China

Seems to me the media is not saying it is flu....seems like they are hyping it big time as a horrific disease....which causes me to wonder about the truth. When they hype something, I usually believe the opposite!  I don't know what to believe. I always wash my hands often  in the winter and keep my hands off my face. I try to stay clear of coughing, sneezing people and try to never eat out. Sure don't want sick restaurant cooks preparing my food or sneezing all over it. We also take echinacea and zinc at the very first sign of a scratchy throat , a sniffle, or a cough/sneeze. These few things seem to work well....for both of us.  I read somewhere that Bill Gates applied for the patent on a coronavirus vaccine 5 yrs ago....hmmm, now just how did he know we would need  that particular vaccine now? ? I don't know what to think about that!!   It suggests that "epidemics" are caused to scare and thus sell vaccines. Or at least they hype the common flu and call it a different name to sell the vaccine that Gates offers. Who really knows in this day and time?  I sure would not put it past them!!  Just take the basic steps to stay well....and eat right,too!

• Like 3

It's a little alarming that we don't see what's happening in China. The news is playing it like it's not a big deal but it's deadly and could have an impact on the world before they find a vaccine. 

Look at the fatality rate versus the number of cases. It's not as bad as others but this just started, hopefully they can contain it and find a vaccine. I'm sure  this will affect the stock market come Monday. 

• Like 2

Ragun.....There are approximately 1.4 billion people in China. So far as of today only 361 have died from the Corona virus.  In 2017, 80,000 people died from the flu in the USA..a rather virulent strain that year.  I really do not see worrying too much just right now about the Corona...plain ol flu or pneumonia is bad enough!!

• Like 1

Well now, I just read something on Facebook about the Corona virus being a leaked biological warfare virus ...China lab accident or something with it in transfer  in Wuhan district. Seems that is what all the fear and hype is really about. It makes me most nervous that labs keep so many dangerous things on hand. The Ebola virus  at the CDC is just 3 hours from me in Atlanta. Humans make mistakes....worrisome these days with so many dangerous substances. Evidently Canada gave the coronavirus for transport to China....hmmm, don't like that to begin with!! Anyway don't know if it was an accident or what but somehow the virus "escaped" (ha) and China covered it up. Then with air travel and not stopping people from boarding planes guess they realized it was going to be a very bad thing.  Don't know if this is all true, but the article was an interview with a scientist....supposedly well known in the past .Sorry to be so vague....if I had time I would try to find the article again. Maybe later....

• Like 1

On Friday Jan.24th there 1,000 cases of corona virus. Today on Feb, 5th there at 24,324 cases. In 12 days there are 24 times the amount of cases. And they have been trying very hard to stop it. In 12 days will there be 583,776 cases with over 11,000 deaths?  Death rate is highest among those over 65 and with pre-existing conditions.  Looks like to me when it gets over here the government is going to get out of a lot of Social Security payment.  And a lot of good parking spots are going to be available.

Agree....that prob was the eventual intent anyway....in case the masses rebel!! It is highly contagious for sure...has to be if used in biological warfare as the article I read indicated.

Hard to feed people when all your pigs are dead, and nobody is selling you soybeans and wheat. If they happen to die from some flu then the Government isn't really responsible, right?

Disclaimer: All photographs uploaded here were taken for my own use. You do not see any weeds. It is you imagination.